ABOUT THE TRAINING:
Yoga: Redefined - I am present and ready. Return to the soulfulness and heart of yoga. Deep dive into history, meditation for the modern life and create time to breathe.
Leadership: Revamped - I am a source for action, right now. Tools to shift the entire framework you’ve been living from in yoga and in your life.
Your Branding Reworked - I am rooted in innovation. I can pivot without drama. Consistent evolution of your branding in today’s times and with today’s tools.
Teaching: Reinvented - I am evolving: Rigorous engagement in our current reality personally and globally. Being part of the solution for access and inclusion for all students. Learn to engage with your current students in studio and create connection with your live stream students. Best media practices. Skillful teaching and engagement with community, in the classroom, on camera and beyond. Who will you be in this new world? A REINVENTED YOU.
THIS WHOLE TRAINING IS ACCESSIBLE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ONLINE! We will utilize the Zoom platform coming together as a group and in break-out groups to cultivate learning and community like you’ve never experienced before – all from the convenience and safety of your own home or wherever you are!
Schedule (Fridays nights, Saturday and Sunday days)
Friday 5-9pm ET, Saturday & Sunday 8:30am - 6:30pm ET
*Note - sessions will be recorded for any missed sessions, allowing for "make-ups" to be seamless and easy!*
(included but not limited to):
- Leadership skills to be applied in and out of the classroom
- How to move students verbally and visually w/o "hands on" access
- Live, impactful feedback sessions with masterful teachers of delivery
- Meditation as a tool for modern life
- Musicality and teaching with music vs putting on a playlist
- Foundational Baptiste Methodology as a LIVED IN way of being
- Historical Study of Yoga: take a deep dive, know the roots
- Sourcing solutions for inclusion and diversity in wellness communities
- Understanding Chakras and how to apply them effectively
- Media training & speaking with confidence and connection both on and off camera
- And SO MUCH MORE . . .
Patty Ivey, Founder: Down Dog Yoga, Washington, D.C.
Bethany Lyons, Founder: Den Power Yoga, New York City
Tami Schneider, Founder: Cleveland Power Yoga, Cleveland, OH
Cyndi Weis, Owner/Founder: Breathe Yoga & Juice Bar, Rochester, New York
+ Guest Facilitator: Ericka Jones (joining us for 3 weekends!) Minneapolis, MN
IMPORTANT SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION:
We have our drishti firmly set on being an intentional and deliberate solution to seeing and hearing Black and Brown representation in our yoga communities.
We are committed to providing accessibility in the yoga teacher training arena through a scholarship initiative to this 200 HR YTT REINVENTED. Up to sixteen scholarships will be awarded, go to: https://www.200reinvented.com/ for details.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
- To secure your spot in the training, fill out the form on the right and we will contact you for your $500 deposit (a non-refundable $200 fee is included in your deposit)
- Founder Price: $3400 must register by August 14th and full payment is due by September 25th
- Payment plan: $500 deposit plus 4 payments using your card on file of $725/each, which will auto-debit on August 14th, August 28th, September 11th, and September 25th.
- Investment for TT (after August 1st): $3600 due in full by September 25th